How to Customize Portal Logo & Theme
When it comes to integrators, many other companies just provide the product or service and the integrator is left to do everything else. iFovea is different because we help the integrator every step of the way. iFovea hosts the server while also providing the integrator with the tools needed to set up and sell under their own brand. Using a simple platform, integrators can customize their portal in easy steps, without needing to design and code an entirely new website from scratch.
Steps to Customize
- On the top menu on the right, click on your account name.
- On the drop down bar, click on “Branding”.
- The “General” tab is for filling out basic information like the company name, company address, and product name.
- “Admin Portal” allows you to customize the login page for admins. You can upload your own images and backgrounds under “Customer Branding”. A preview of the login page will be shown to reflect all changes made.
- The “Video Portal” tab controls the login page for viewing cameras. Like the admin portal, users can upload their own images and see a preview.
- The “Video Portal Themes” allows you to choose the color layout for the camera viewing portal. You can set either light or dark mode as the default theme and customize the colors for both.
- Using the admin portal, you can even customize the letter that will be sent out through email under the “Letter” tab.
- Users can also set up their “Shared Page” to include links to their other social media pages.